Monday, January 2, 2012

New Year’s Resolution


Happy New Year. Wow, has really been four months since my last post? I'm afraid I've been distracted with matters related to our Sausalito/ Viña del Mar sister city initiative, including a two-week trip to Chile in November, but hopefully I'll have more time this year to spend here. I will shortly add a couple of posts about my trip, including highlights of of the Chilean cuisine I encountered.  In the meantime, here's a shot of the sunrise taken from the Sausalito shore on New Year's Day.

2 comments:

Simona Carini said...

Happy New Year!
We just got back from a trip to Hawai'i, same place as two years ago, a place you know well.

gastronomichael said...

Thanks Simona. Felice Anno Nuovo! Were you on the Big Island? Maybe we could meet sometime this year!! We are off to Italy again with a Museo ItaloAmericano tour in May -- Abruzzo/Le Marche/Umbria this time. Ciao.