Here is a video that Rob put together from one of our outings with Cece down to the lower East Side to visit the High Line and Chelsea Market.
Among my favorite things that we had to eat were:
1. $1 oysters at Mermaid Inn during happy hour (photo below);
2. Bacio gelato at GROM with Gianduja chocolate and Tonda Gentile hazelnuts from Piemonte;
3. Rosso di Langa cheese at our Italian Wine Merchants cheese tasting;
4. Almond croissant at Margot Patisserie next to the Ansonia;
5. Scrambled eggs with lox and onion at Fairway Market;
5. Daikon Duck Hash at Barbao (photo below); and
6. Orecchiette, house made pork sausage & broccoli rabe at ‘Cesca.